Reneka Micro Sieve

Thanks to Rob, the Dutch distributor of http://www.seriousimport.com/ I quickly got one of the new micro sieves that some rave about.

Ordering them seemed very hard at first. The French reseller told me yes, ordering info is on our website. Then: sorry, ordering info is on a different URL than we sent you, please see the new URL (on it they explained they sell to France, Belgium, French Guyana). When I asked again, the reply was "no like I said we do not sell to The Netherlands"...

Still, they notified the Dutch reseller who called me personally and sent me a micro sieve right away.









First impression (had little time, found the basket in the mail when I briefly popped in) are very positive. Took a batch of very fresh beans that I roasted recently, quickly dialed in the grinder for about 16g, had a very slow first pull that tasted much better than I expected for such a slow extraction, then quickly two better ones that tasted delicious. The flow was instantly beautiful on both of those pulls (on the LONDINIUM). Will test it some more tomorrow, on the Rocket E61 machine. Will surely get another of these sieves, so I can use them on both machines.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tiny Cheap Fluid Bed Roaster by Tije and Jan

Finished Pavoni & Fuji PXG4 pid: Probe Inside the Ring

TC4+ boards and Arduino controlled roaster by Matthias Gerstgrasser